Almond Butter Freezer Fudge Bars!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Simply mix together the almond butter, almond flour and raw honey! Whisk together until smooth! If the almond butter is a little cold it might be hard to mix. You could try using a warm bowl to mix the almond butter in or place in microwave the almond butter for 10 seconds before using!
- Line a 4X4 in pyrex with parchment paper and pour in the almond butter mixture.
- Next melt the chocolate chips in a microwave on melt/soften for 2 minutes. Check and stir around and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- One the chocolate has melted pour over the almond butter. Top with crushed hazelnuts and flaky sea salt!
- Place in the freezer for 30-45 minutes before eating! Cut into smaller squares and enjoy the little treat all week long!
With love + salt