Chrissy Tiegan's Banana Bread with Just 1 Banana4
Servings: 4 people
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon whiskey rum or vanilla ( pick your poison! )
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1//4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- In a bowl combine the banana, egg, melted butter and whiskey in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk together until smooth. Sprinkle in the coconut and chocolate chips.
- Grease and flour a small baking tin (9 inch round was used here) or bake in muffin tins!
- Bake in the oven at 325º for 40 minutes or until it is browned on top and the bread bounces back when you touch it!
Enjoy! With love + salt, Emily