Servings: 2 people
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoon In Emily’s Kitchen Signature Spice
- 3 russet potatoes cubed into small pieces
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the potatoes.
- Add the cubbed potatoes and make sure they are all fully coated in the sauce.
- Pour the potatoes with the sauce out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375º for 40-45 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Enjoy with love + salt.