- 2 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast crunch cereal
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows - divided
- 2 cups plain popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips - divided
- 1 tablespoon red sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon green sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat add 1/2 cup marshmallows, 1/2 cup white chocolate, condensed milk, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whisk together until melted and smooth.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour your pretzels, cereal, marshmallows, popcorn, remaining chocolate chips and sprinkles. Mix around until fully incorporated.
- Pour the hot melted chocolate and condensed milk mixture all over the mix. Mix around using a spatula so all pieces are coated in the white chocolate mixture.
- Pop into the oven for 5-7 minute to toast everything together. Allow to cool and enjoy! Store in an ziplock back to keep it fresh!